The Azure platform is full of flexible DevOps workflows. Microsoft provides the following services for DevOps in their azure cloud platform.
- Visual Studio Team Services: Services for teams to share code, track work and ship software.
- Visual Studio Mobile Center: Mission control for your mobile apps.
- Visual Studio: Integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft.
- HockeyApp: Deploy mobile apps, collect feedback and crash reports, and monitor usage.
- Xamarin in Azure: Xamarin a framework that enables rapid development and testing of mobile apps in cloud, xamarin can deploy to multiple platform from a single codebase and xamarin test cloud can test your application in real devices in cloud.
In addition, Microsoft Azure cloud platform supports third party tools like Jenkins, Redhat, Chef, Spinnaker and Terraform.
With end-to-end solutions on Azure, teams can implement DevOps practices in each of the application lifecycle phases: plan, develop, deliver and operate. These DevOps technologies, combined with people and processes, enable teams to continually provide value to customers.