One Platform, Unlimited Opprtunity
Make Office 365 and Dynamics 365 your own with powerful apps that span productivity and business data. Customize SharePoint Online, use PowerApps with Microsoft Teams, and build apps on Dynamics 365.
Using PowerApps, business apps that work across different products can be built in weeks, not months. There’s no absolute need for pro developers, as PowerApps puts the power to connect, create and share in the hands of business users.
eBECS develops PowerApps both for – and alongside – its customers
eBECS can create PowerApps for customers or co-build with the customer. We can apply our extensive knowledge of the Microsoft stack to assist with any aspect of PowerApps. The result: powerful, rapidly deployed business apps that operate across your organization and devices to promote collaboration and drive efficiencies, as well as to get closer to customers.
Microsoft PowerApps explained
PowerApps is an enterprise software service for innovators anywhere to connect, create and share business apps.
- PowerApps dramatically accelerates the speed at which both internal and customer-facing business apps can be built, connected and rolled out to any device
- It’s a tool that even non-programmers can use to build cross-product and cross-business apps
- Business apps created with PowerApps improve productivity by allowing people to work quicker and smarter by having the data they need at their fingertips, wherever they are
- These apps can work with a variety of online and on-premises data sources including business applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX and NAV, and SharePoint.
Business users can innovate on their own
PowerApps brings together the tools business people use every day, allowing you to create apps yourself using familiar Office skills.
Pro developers can scale and build faster than ever before
Web and mobile apps can be built faster with Azure App Service. Pros can also choose to code in their favorite language and IDE – .NET, NodeJS, PHP, Python or Java. They can also quickly create and expose APIs across various sources.
IT can make data available everywhere – and keep it secure
PowerApps operates in a secure environment and comes with view or edit permissions, so enterprise manageability is built in. IT can centrally manage all APIs – on-premises and Cloud-based. They can monitor and manage API access and also control app permissions with Azure Active Directory.
Connect, Create and Share
- Connect across your data from the Cloud to on-premises.
- Create business apps with easy visual tools and powerful Cloud services.
- Share securely with your team across devices.